Working With Heights
Next Course Dates: Oct: 17th 2014
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
Times: 1.00 p.m. – 4.30 p.m.
Venue: B2 Centre Point, Business Park, Dublin 12 or at your premise.
This working at height course covers the basics of safety around the use of fall arrest equipment and working at height. Course covers the following:-
- Legislation & Regulations around working at height.
- Fall restraint.
- Fall arrest.
- Working at height hazard management.
- Inspection of harnesses/lanyards/anchorage.
- Selection and fitting of a harness.
- Safe use of ladders.
- Fall Dynamics.
- Selecting fall arrest for working with MEWP’s.
- Logging & maintenance of working at height quipement.
Guardian Safety Trainers:
Guardian Safety is a FETAC/QQI registered training centre and all trainers are fully qualified with Working With Heights, having achieved Level 6 in the National Framework of Qualifications. All trainers hold a minimum of Train the Trainer qualification and are fully qualified safety practitioners holding a minimum of a Diploma Occupational Health and safety.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for those whose work includes Working With Heights as part of their duties, particularly anyone who regularly needs to wear a harness for fall arrest.
On completion of this Working With Heights Course participants should:
- Fully understand the principles of fall arrest and work restraint.
- Be capable of fitting a working at height helmet and fall arrest harness.
- Be capable in the usage of basic fall arrest and restraint system.
Maximum Participants per Course:
20 question written test.
Inspection of harnesses, to include learners identifying any faults, which may render the harness dangerous.
Refresher training is recommended at intervals not greater than 3 Years.
DVD and laptop/projector presentation are used.
Special Instructions For This Course:
How to book:
Phone 01-4243013 or 085-7177021
Book on line Working With Heights Training Course
Other Courses You May Be Interested In:
Manual Handling Course
Fire Warden Training Course