Giving a successful presentation can be one of the hardest parts of many people’s jobs.
Ultimately preparation will be the key to success when it comes to giving a presentation, but how do you make sure you are prepared enough?
What about the structure? The content? How should you use visual aids?
Being a successful presenter also involves understanding your audience, their expectations and needs.
This course covers the common mistakes people make when preparing for and giving a presentation so you can avoid these, as well as going over good practice and providing some practical advice that you can put to good use the next time you have a big presentation to make.
Pass % Required
Presentation and its Structure
Recommended System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)