Fire Safety Training Course
The Fire Safety Training Course is designed to raise awareness of fire hazards in the workplace and how to act safely in the event of an emergency fire situation, including selecting and using a fire extinguisher. The course is designed to train staff in your fire safety procedures.
Next Course Dates: 11th of October
Course Duration: 3 Hours
Venue: C1 Centre Point, Business Park, Dublin 12
Fire Safety Training Courses can also be delivered at your premises at any time.
Course Objectives: On completion of this Fire Safety Course, participants will be able to:-
- Describe the chemistry of fire
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace
- Follow evacuation procedures
- Select and use appropriate fire fighting equipment
- Fire safety legislation (Overview)
- Understanding the physics and chemistry of fire
- Development and spread of fire
- Action in the event of fire
- Means of raising alarm
- Means of summoning the fire brigade
- Action on hearing the fire alarm
- Evacuation procedures
- Practical demonstration in the use of foam and CO2 fire extinguishers using our state of the art gas fired training system.
Maximum Participants per Course: 12
Who Should Attend: This course is aimed at all employees, regardless of the industry type.
Assessment: Assessment is by a multiple choice test and practical demonstration.
Refresher Training & Certification Validity Period: Refresher training is recommended at intervals of not greater than 3 years.
Additional Information: Notes on Fire Safety / Fire Prevention are provided to course participants.
Certification: Guardian Safety Certificates in “Fire Safety” are awarded to participants on successful completion of course.
Special Instructions for This Course: Any special needs / requirements should be identified at time of booking.
“The Fire Safety Training Course was very informative and enjoyable” – Shirley Connell – Tankardstown
Other Courses You May Be Interested In
Fire Warden Training
Fire Manager Training