Fire Warden Instructor Training
Our 2 Day Fire Warden Instructor Course is designed to teach anybody to provide Fire Warden Courses with the confidence and skills to meet the requirements of both the ‘’1981 Fire Service Act’’ and ‘’Regulation 9 of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005’’.
The course is ideal for employees who want to develop their current knowledge of fire safety awareness in order to assist their employer by undertaking more specific fire safety roles in the workplace to manage fire risks. Or for someone that is looking to become an instructor
The Fire Warden Instructor course takes 2 days to complete and runs 9:30am – 5:00pm each day.
Method of Delivery
Our 2 day fire warden instructor training course is delivered online using Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
This course can also be delivered privately at a customers premises if required
Daily Lessons Breakdown
Fire Safety & Fire Science
- Fire Science,
- Development the fire, smoke, and small travel
- Fire prevention
- Classes of fire
- The selection and use of fire extinguishers
Role of Fire Warden & Emergency Procedures
- Pre-fire/fire/post-fire duties of the Fire Warden
- Understanding people’s behavior in relation to fire
- Emergency plans and evacuation procedures
- Emergency lights (overview of general maintenance requirements)
- Fire extinguishers (overview of general maintenance requirements & the functions of)
- Fire alarms (overview of general maintenance requirements)
- Passive fire protection
- Active fire protection
- Running a Fire Warden Course
- Presentation on a defined topic which will be appointed by the instructor
Successful Candidates will receive a Guardian Safety Certificate which will be valid for five years
Guardian Safety Trainers
On the first day of the course, all learners will receive all the training materials they will require to start training others.
- PowerPoint Presentation for your use,
- HSA guidelines documents,
- Fire Safety Videos,
- Sample Certification,
- Assessments & Administration Documentation such as exams, sign in sheets and appraisals
- Useful Links.
- Ongoing support will be provided to learners after course completion vis live access to your trainer via our CRM.
- To help build your confidence and competence you can come back to us to sit and view a live session delivered by one of our trainers
Entry Requirements / Access
learners will require a good level of English, both oral and written. The minimum standard required for learners of whom English may not be their first language, or for those who have not completed primary or secondary education in English, is set at Level B2 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Language CEFRL.
Evidence of competence and certification to this standard can also be demonstrated by means of the following assessments:
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – Minimum overall band score of 7.0
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) – High Intermediate level required on 4 skills.0
5N1632 QQI Level 5 English as a Second Language
We take our customer service seriously
if you have any complaints or if you have any recommendations on how we can provide our customers with a better service please feel free to contact us or fill out our complaints form.
Ready to get started?
Book your place now!