Primary Food Safety Training Course
HACCP LEVEL 2
About Our Primary Food Safety HACCP Level 2 Training Course
Due to COVID-19 our Primary food Safety HACCP Level 2 Training Course is now being delivered online for your safety. This course can be completed in two ways.
1. the course can be complete via our online training portal, there is 3 options to choose from.
- Level 2 Food Safety – Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Safety – Retail
- Level 2 Food Safety – Catering
this is an automated system and can be completed at your leisure at any time of the day and doesn’t need to be done in one go as there is no live training or any time limits.
2. this course can also be completed via a virtual classroom with our in-house trainer presenting to a number of students at once. The virtual classroom course covers food safety in greater detail and covers all industries.
It is a legal requirement that all staff working with Food receive training commensurate with their level of involvement and responsibility. as set out by the Food Safety Authority Ireland
Guardian Safety is a QQI registered training provider and all our Food Safety instructors are fully qualified Food Safety trainers, having achieved a Minimum of a Level 6 in the National Framework of Qualifications.
Food Safety Level 2 Course Content
The theory training and virtual classroom training both cover the same topics
- Legal responsibility in ensuring food safety
- Food Hazards; Chemical, Physical & Biological Hazards
- Cross-contamination and how to prevent it
- High and low-risk activities
- Monitoring Food Temperatures
- Food Safety Records & Food Traceability
- Pest Control & Waste management
- Dealing with Food at risk from unhygienic practices
- Co-operating with enforcement officers
- Checking deliveries
- Food Sampling & Testing
The Online training will be completed via our online self managed theory course.
The Virtual Classroom will be held via ZOOM or Microsoft Teams
Refresher Training & Certification Validity Period
Refresher training is recommended at intervals not greater than 3 years.
Special Instructions For This Course
Any special needs/requirements should be identified at the time of booking.