Working At Height Training Course
Next Course Dates: 1st of May
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
Times: 1.30 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Venue: C1 Centre Point, Business Park, Dublin 12 or at your premise.
You might also be interested in – Manual Handling (9.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.)
This working at height training course covers the basics of safety around the use of fall arrest equipment and working at height. The course covers the following:-
- Legislation & Regulations around working at height.
- Fall restraint.
- Fall arrest.
- Working at height hazard management.
- Inspection of harnesses/lanyards/anchorage.
- Selection and fitting of a harness.
- Safe use of ladders.
- Fall Dynamics.
- Selecting fall arrest for working with MEWP’s.
- Logging & maintenance of working at height equipment.
Guardian Safety Trainers:
Guardian Safety is a FETAC/QQI registered training centre and all trainers are fully qualified with Working At Height, having achieved Level 6 in the National Framework of Qualifications. All trainers hold a minimum of Train the Trainer qualification and are fully qualified safety practitioners holding a minimum of a Diploma Occupational Health and safety.
Who Should Attend:
This Working At Height Training Course is designed for those whose work includes Working At Height as part of their duties, particularly anyone who regularly needs to wear a harness for fall arrest.
On completion of this Working At Height Training Course participants should:
- Fully understand the principles of fall arrest and work restraint.
- Be capable of fitting a working at height helmet and fall arrest harness.
- Be capable in the usage of basic fall arrest and restraint system.
Maximum Participants per Course:
20 question written test.
Inspection of harnesses, to include learners identifying any faults, which may render the harness dangerous.
Refresher training is recommended at intervals not greater than 3 Years.
DVD and laptop/projector presentation are used.
Special Instructions For This Course:
How to book:
Book online Working At Height Training Course
Other Courses You May Be Interested In: