Working At Height Training Course
Next Course Dates: 19th of March
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
Times: 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
Venue: Online via Live Virtual Classroom
This working at height training course covers the basics of safety around the use of fall arrest equipment and working at height. The course covers the following:-
- Legislation & Regulations around working at height.
- Fall restraint.
- Fall arrest.
- Working at height hazard management.
- Inspection of harnesses/lanyards/anchorage.
- Selection and fitting of a harness.
- Safe use of ladders.
- Fall Dynamics.
- Selecting fall arrest for working with MEWP’s.
- Logging & maintenance of working at height equipment.
Guardian Safety Trainers:
Guardian Safety is a FETAC/QQI registered training centre and all trainers are fully qualified with Working At Height, having achieved Level 6 in the National Framework of Qualifications. All trainers hold a minimum of Train the Trainer qualification and are fully qualified safety practitioners holding a minimum of a Diploma Occupational Health and safety.
Who Should Attend:
This Working At Height Training Course is designed for those whose work includes Working At Height as part of their duties, particularly anyone who regularly needs to wear a harness for fall arrest.
On completion of this Working At Height Training Course participants should:
- Fully understand the principles of fall arrest and work restraint.
- Be capable of fitting a working at height helmet and fall arrest harness.
- Be capable in the usage of basic fall arrest and restraint system.
Maximum Participants per Course:
20 question written test.
Inspection of harnesses, to include learners identifying any faults, which may render the harness dangerous.
Refresher training is recommended at intervals not greater than 3 Years.
DVD and laptop/projector presentation are used.
Special Instructions For This Course:
How to book:
Book online Working At Height Training Course
Other Courses You May Be Interested In: